woensdag 21 januari 2015

January 2015 Guest Designer Stampotique (week3)



The 3th theme this month as a guest designer for Stampotique is "Punny/Funny Projects" hosted by Kathi.
E.E. Cummings once said: 
"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." Puns and word play always make me smile. Really good puns make me laugh.


So to make you smile (I hope) I created this "depresso coffee guy" for you. 



I folded and stitched a large tag to create a pocket to insert the small tag with "Coffee" sentiment. The background I made using clear embossing powder and France's new "Romatic Text" stamp which is lovely!  The "depresso" guy is Jammin' by Daniel Torrente. The sentiment I made on the computer and distressed it after printing  it.

It was fun making this one, hope you like it too :)



3 opmerkingen: